Breathing problem

I have got breathing problem (Wheezing) since my childhood. Please help me in completely getting away from it.
views-icons 90 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathing problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having asthma. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations. You will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatemnt can be started. You can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura for the same. details are mentioned in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?