Breathing problem.
I feel breathing problem. Sometimes i feels like my stomach is full and i feels asthma... What type of doctor should i consult and what may be the possible problem..
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Breethinng problem is chest specialist domain. so consult a chest specialist. Stomach may be due to GERD
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?