diabetes-icon
Breathing problem
I am suffering from hypothyroidism, taking thyronorm 25 mcg. Many times I feel shortness of breath, fainted and nervous. I am having this problem since the day I started taking medicine. From last 18 months am Suffering from ankle injury also and now taking gemcal plus for that. Please advice..thank you

If you have recently changed your thyroid dose, you could be over or undermedicated, which is affecting your breathing. Thyroid hormone impacts metabolism, and this affects the lungs. Respiratory rate, or the number of breaths taken per minute, is one indicator of thyroid levels. Someone who is truly hypothyroid may breathe so infrequently that they complain of air hunger. Consult Physician....