Breathing problem
I am going abroad and i have breathing problem Which medicine should i take as a precaution as i will be staying for 25 days I currently take a medicine which has salbutamol Please tell me whether to continue or start a new one Need to leave today for newzealand at 9 in the evening

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Salbutamol is a good medicine for breathing problem and there is no problem if you carry it over seas. Make sure that you have a written proscription for it and confirm with the doctor who prescribed you this medicine as to how much should you take it.