Breathing problem
I am 5 months pregnant,due to cough&,cold suffering from breathing problem is it safe to take inhaler?

Hello there. What inhaler are you talking about? I would suggest you to consult a doctor in person and get yourself checked out and treated for the cough and cold rather than taking any random medicines during your pregnancy. If you are talking about the normal Vicks inhaler for blocked nose, then yes you can take but better to get it treated completely. If you are talking about some other inhaler, then please be specific so that we can help you better. Regards