Breathing problem
Hi, i have difficulty in breathing. Since 1 week i have this problem. Sometimes I need to take high breath. What could be the problem.? Every I use to have bath with cold water. Is it asthama ? Which doctor should I consult. Please help me out

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Avoid common irritants such as cigarette smoke and sudden temperature changes. Drink plenty of water. Use a humidifier. Try nasal saline sprays or rinses....do salt water gargling twice a day... Consult nearest physician for clinical examination and the they will guide you further... Regards.