Breathing problem

Hello Sir My son has breathing problem in night. He is not able to breathe with his nose properly after sleep. He can inhale the air properly by in exhale his nose get block. This thing happens with no cold. In day time, he is normal but we can hear his breathing sound. He has no other issues good diet, deep sleep, Active. Can you please tell the treatment for this? Also please suggest which Doctor I should consult - Child special list or ENT specialist? Thanks Mahesh Raut

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
He may be having adenoids which are causing his nasal block.. Kindly visit an Ent surgeon who can recommend u the right xray to rule it out n diagnose the condition n give u appropriate treatment. Regards