Breathing problem, cough
My brother is a regular smoker,in the morning he has cough, and occasional breathing problem,occasional chest pain.. He had test reports of which are attached.. it showed high heamoglobin and upper limit pcv and low vitamin D .. What should he do next?

Hi. I understand your concerns. He will need to undergo a pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatemnt can be started. consult a pulmonologist for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Thanks.