Breathing issue and mucus
Its been 3 years that i get shortness of breath along with the wheezing noise when i breathe. Everytime i cough dry mucus comes out my mouth.Last time doctor gave me this medicine montair Lc which im taking since 2014. I take this medicine at night everyday if someday i skip it again the mucus starts forming and i get shortness of breath. During rainy season i get cold very fast even if someone smoke next to me i get breathing issues. Kindly suggest what further treatment should I take.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You consult a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment. Homoeopathy will help you to lead a Healthy life.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Do a Pulmonary Function Test, Serum IgE levels, CBC ESR, X ray Chest and show your reports to your physician who would probably prescribe you appropriate inhalers instead of oral tablets.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Motair LC is a good medicine but getting dependant on it is not good. I would recommend that you undergo Homeopathic treatment for this problem of yours. Homeopathy has a good scope for such problems and will give you good relief. However I will require some more information so that I can help you better.