Breast size increase during periods
I am a 27year old female. Not sexually active. I notice my breast size has been increasing for the past 2 years. Also during periods i think they increase even more. Is this normal?

It's normal

Normal
If there is increase in body weight then its a normal thing If you have not putup wt then you need to be assessed for the same
consult accordingly
Normal nothing to worry
This is not normal at your age if it is not proportionate with your weight . If you gain overall weight along with breast size then acceptable . U can keep a measurement reference or weight record for better understandings. If you also feel any lump / discharge / pain then it is concernworthy and should not be ignored .
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Normal