Breast related problems

I have a dimple on underneath my right breast. Only when I raise my hand the dimple is shown. And also the shape changes where there's dimple. When consulted a gynecologist she told me to go for breast ultrasound. And she also added that it's not necessary since I have no other symptoms. Please advise whether I've to go for a breast ultrasound or not.
views-icons 125 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Breast related problems

doctor profile image
Dr. Shyama Nivas
7 yrs. of exp | Patna | Gynecologist
Is there any lump in breast?whats the duration of dimple in breast?is the skin over breast is normal or thickened?if all is normal then there is no nèed to worry.if still there is confusion u can go for ulrasound...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?