Breast pain

Hi Sir, i have a breast pain from past 3 months (1st month it is quite severe and then very mild pain) went to gynic she did physical examination and told everything is okay later i went to ortho he told it is muscle pain and have given pain killers mean time he ordered blood work came back normal but my wbc and esr are elevated then he told inflammation is there after taken the pain killers 6 no's pain is reduced then again after 1 1/2 month i consulted general physician and again took blood work everything is normal now my wbc and esr are normal and ordered chest x-ray it came back normal and then he told muscle pain and asked me go for physiotherapy . till now i did't went for it . still i have lil mild pain in upper right breast i.e near to bone do i need to worry about breast cancer Could you please respond to my query

Doctor Answers (1) on Breast pain

Dr. Kaushal Yadav Gurgaon | Surgical Oncologist
You need not to worry but you should be under proper care. Better to remain in follow up of a Surgeon