cancer-icon
Breast nerves are popping
Hey ! I am overweight suffered from pcod still getting scanty bleedings! I am just wondering the hardening nerves looks like cellulite has appeared on My breasts , the same is on my waist and abdominal . Is it a cellulite or something serious like breast cancer. Wen I touch it it feels as if the nerves are pooping out, only 4 cellulite are there on breast is it due to weight or what ? I am 5'4 and weight is 71 !

Dr. Abhinav Choudhary
Surgical Oncologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Most likely it's some skin condition which is common in PCOD, however I would advice you to consult a surgeon at least once to remove all apprehension.