Brain Tumor
One of my relative is suffering from Brain Tumor from last one year, currently check up going on in varanasi, According to current Doctor they suggest for operation but before that we need some advice and suggestion from expert, please suggest me some doctor name. Thanks

Dear Sir Please send the CT and MRI images here or in private consultation Area We will have a look and guide you accordingly
Dear Sir You can send the CT / MRI Reports and Images here and we will advice you You can also send it in Private Consultation Area