Brain tumor
My mother diagnosed with brain tumor. Please suggest what to do.attached MRI scan image.current ly in Orissa .planing to move her Bangalore.

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Freind, From the MRI images is obvious that your mother needs surgery at the earliest. If you are planning to move her to Bangaluru, then there you have a wonderful facility of NIMHAMS,  once at Bangaluru, please meet Neurosurgeon and follow the advise given by the Neurosurgeon. I pray for your Mother's speedy recovery. Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai