cardiologist-icon
Bradycardia
Everytime since 3 days my heart rate is slow it's like 57-58/min. N I can feel the palpitations in my chest. Having a lot of weakness also.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 6 yrs exp Noida

First get an ECG done Consult me at my Clinic with that Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist

Hello.. We need to know why your heart rate is low..do you have any history of viral fever..if yes it's probably because of that....but palpitations is due to high heart rate and you can feel it. .   .it's probably because of anxiety....please meet a physician.  Thank you