Braces treatment

I am already taking braces treatment. but due to my transfer i am unable to continue my treatment from that place. can i continue here. and if yes then can you please send me the detail, and fee structure.

Prof. Sheetal Patani
Dentist 16 yrs exp Nashik

Step 1-inform your old orthodontist about your change of location. Step 2-ask his help for transferring the case. (He/she would recommend a good orthodontist in new city). Step 3- collect Consent of transfer, records and treatment plan from old orthodontist. Step 4- Meet the new orthodontist and hand over ashok the documents/records. (he might not charge more as a professional respect to previous orthodontist). This would surely save your money and give end results as desired
Dr. Kunal R Shah
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Nashik

Hi.. The treatment can be continued wherever you got transferred. Details will be discussed upon seeing at what stage treatment is and charges will be decided accordingly. Thank you.
Dr. Mrunal H.Kale
Dentist 5 yrs exp Pune
Yes ofcourse u can continue it here ..... Ur fee structure would depend on how much ur treatment is done and also are ur braces set placed in ur mouth are in desirable condition... For the orthodontist here to continue using the same ... Or whether he has to place a new set.! Do not worry ur end results will definitely b perfect ... Its just that u need to get a start check up done ... For more precise fee structure... And also for the time period u will need more for ur treatment to b completely done. It would b always good if u could get ur all history of ur orthodontic treatment from ur previous dentist ... It would b more helpful for the orthodontist here to continue ur treatment further .
Dr. Priyal Shah
Dentist 9 yrs exp Pune
Yes, of course you can continue treatment here but we have to examine first then only we can decide duration and cost of treatment.