Braces partial treatment
I was in Maharashtra when I started my ortho treatment, now i am 7 months in treatment & shifted to Bangalore. How do i complete my treatment. Will I have to pay entire cost again?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

The pattern of complete or partial payment will be decided by the new orthodontist, based on the work that is left for him..... every doctor follows a slightly different protocol to achieve the same results and this difference in methodology is more prominent in the field of orthodontics... you should concentrate on completing the treatment successfully in a better way for best long term results.... Regards....
Dr. Kunal R Shah
Dental Surgeon 10 yrs exp Nashik

Hi.. Not to worry. Just carry all your treatment records and payment slips with you to Banglore and practo search the MDS Orthodontist in area where you will be. Contact them and payment decision will be taken by an Orthodontist. Usually remaining fees and charges of retainer will be applicable. Thank you
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Hello do not worry just carry all your records like preop x-rays and models and visit a dentist here ..only after looking at how much progress has happened in the case the orthodontist will decide how much would you require to pay..tc ha