Braces n bone loss...
Hi Doctor, my tooth are not proper so I had braces but the ortho didn't do the process properly, he pulled two of my teeth as it needed space to move teeth back. Premolars are twisted in the process when I had braces n those two are completely twisted now. N there was a minor gum bleeding abd on ortho's suggestion I took opg at that time n doctor found there is a bone loss and wanted me to undergo a flap surgery, and they removed my braces n arranges spint n mentioned that it gives support to teeth not to move. After the surgery doctor haven't kept perio packs on stiches. After my stiches moved I could see gums recession... Can u please suggest me when could I get rid of all these n get my tooth into normal stage. Does dat perio packs ignorance lead to gum recession? What if I continue braces treatment... will it affect my tooth bone or gums.. I'm quite worried.. I'm 27 now... n my parents are worried about me that when will I get married and get rid of all these issues... please

Hello!! Do not panic.If you are not happy with your present orthodontist or have any doubts with their line of treatment take a second opinion with a reputed orthodontist. Regards
Consult a good dentist for proper diagnosis and resolve your issues

Gum disease and bone loss Gum surgery for bone loss