BPPV VERTIGO

Hello, I was diagnosed with BPPV VERTIGO in Oct 2015,and since then I was under medication - both allopathic and homeopathic .I was also doing exercises as told by doctor .by March 2016, I stopped medications as suggested by doctor . from last week I got vertigo attacks again..I have tinnitus in my right ear as well

Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is one of the most common causes of vertigo — the sudden sensation that you're spinning or that the inside of your head is spinning. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo causes brief episodes of mild to intense dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is usually triggered by specific changes in the position of your head.Often, there's no known cause for BPPV. This is called idiopathic BPPV. When a cause can be determined, BPPV is often associated with a minor to severe blow to your head. Less common causes of BPPV include disorders that damage your inner ear or, rarely, damage that occurs during ear surgery or during prolonged positioning on your back, such as in a dentist chair. BPPV also has been associated with migraines. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo may go away on its own within a few weeks or months. But, to help relieve BPPV sooner, your doctor, audiologist or physical therapist may treat you with a series of movements known as the canalith repositioning procedure...