Bow legs in ealry age

Hi doctor, my kid has bow / knock legs and we are worried about it. Please suggest how can it be overcome. Either by some massage or other treatments, we would like to start with massage, can you suggest the quick relief oil.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  But, do you want our opinion or not? You have already decided that you want to do massage, then go ahead. Do it. What quick relief oil do you want? Get the child checked out by a orthopedician and give him a high calcium diet. Along with syp. Calcimax-p . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
It is a condition called Genu valgum, considering the age of the baby we can expect good prognosis if started with panchakarma treatment followed by long term exercise and massages. This is the bone union stage so as early you start treatment the better results you will get. Have a healthy future. Regards Dr.ahmed