Bow leg problem
I hav read in internet bout "No More Bow Legs".Its a manual/book sort of thing with excersizes mentioned.It even guarantees correcting bow legs at any age by following those excersizes.I would like to hav ur opinion on dis one ...on whether i should go for it or not.Hav u doctors heard bout such a book?

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Dear friend There are many books showing lots of things to cure so many problems. I am not saying that the book is wrong but just suggesting you to visit physiotherapist before you go for any exercise.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).

Hello.... Exercises helps you to correct the bowing of leg... There are many books which may say exercises can correct bowness, but you shouldn't try it on your own, you should consult physiotherapist to learn about exercise.....if deformity is severe surgery is required......
Dr. Rupalini Sastry (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
First of all hats of to you for considering exercise. Whether you use the book or not exercise will help you anyway. Regarding bow legs. First ensure you have them in the first place. If you do then ensure you stick to your exercise goals. And remember it's long term the older you get the harder it becomes but it's not impossible with commitment. All the best to you.