Bones Pain
Pain all over body and esp at joint. lack of vitamins plus my mom is facing crucial condition at joint pain.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

joint pains is suggestive of some type of arthralgia or arthritis and it is better to get checked up for the following tests besides vitamin b12 and d3 Uric acid Ra factor anti-ccp crp cbc esr once all the above tests have been done kindly see orthopaedic doctor
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
As I understand, there is generalised body pain, and esp. joint pain. At this age, it could be possibly due to dietary deficiency of calcium and iron, in addition to vitamins. The Body Mass Index (BMI) is also high, suggesting obesity which can be a contributing factor. As has been rightly suggested earlier, you need to consult an Orthopaedician, who will thoroughly examine you and possibly order certain blood tests and Xrays.