Bone and body pain

Doctor body pain before marriage it was nt there but after marriage 3year is completing BT nw body pain doctor before marriage I was going to walking and ex cerises and all I was active noting problem, but nw hand pain leg pain cold everything is problem so can u suggest me doctor.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to get a few tests done like CBC, Urine Complete, VitD levels, Thyroid profile etc. I would suggest you consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. he will see the reports and suggest you further. also, start what all you were doing before marriage. its good to do walking, jogging and other exercises. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.. Well it's better you get checked your haemoglobin levels once as its quite possible that yiu have become anemic which is causing fatigue and pains...u would also suggest you to get pregnancy test done in case you gave any history of recent contact as its all usula symptoms in pregnancy..thank you
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Check your thyroid profile,calcium,vitamin d levels,haemoglobin..