Bone pain
Muscle pain from neck area to left shoulder from last two days. Unable to move my head & left shoulder feel like my left shoulder is paralyzed

Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
It looks like mfs of trapezius or could be a cervical radiculopathy of c4 root ... But we need to rule out red flags first ...do u have any history of trauma infection or any motor or sensory deficit??? Kindlt consult a pain physician...
Hello...... Paralysis is complete paralysis of organ. So it might not be paralysis of shoulder.. You consult doctor for examination... It could be muscle spasm or fracture ...at this age paralysis is unlikely and there is complete weakness of hand.. Consult general physician.