Bone injury

Hello, In first week of september 2015, I slipped from my active and got hurt. My ankle bone (upper part) got hurt badly and I could see my bone inside. I also had a minor fracture. I got plastered for 2 weeks also. The fracture got fixed. The problem is that the bone which I could see dislocated from its place and the skin above it could not heal itself properly. Now, in general, I don't feel pain but as soon as that part of my leg gets in touch with anything, it starts paining. The more forcefully it gets hit, the more pain it gives, even after 10 months of the injury. Can I fix it now through any means (naturally or through surgery). I really want to fix this issue. I used to do intense workout 6 days a week and I need to fix this in order to workout again. Any help will be appreciated.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bone injury

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well first thing is 10 months is a long would have already healed...whatever the ligaments around were damaged would have been healed...need not worry...its better you consult a physiotherapist and do few exercises which are for it....I don't think surgery is a requirement...thank you