Bone in Nose

Bone in the right nostril is increased should I do operation or not? Need Suggestions regarding operations. Wheather Homeopathy is useful?

Doctor Answers (4) on Bone in Nose

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply on 8th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Hello.
First of all there cannot be any bone  growth in the nose. There is a cartilage, the nasal septum, which may be deviated. Due to that there can be inferior turbinate hypertrophy. Symptoms of which can be nasal obstruction. If this is the case, then homoeopathic medicines can be supportive. Otherwise if the deviation is gross then surgery maybe required. Examination in this case is important to decide the treatment of choice.
Regards
Kolkata | Homeopath
Take
Rx
Calcaria floor-200/16D
2 drops in 100 ml Aqua Distance and mix 30drops RS X 16 bottles
To be taken empty stomach before brushing
Report after One month. Get contact through mail: abanm@rediffmail. com otherwise it will be fruitless as your characterized treatment treatment required.
Hi, homoeopathy can surely help you in getting heal. Just try for a genuine homoeopath who can tell you how he is going to heal and the related steps.