Bone fracture
The report has been attached n the doctor says the fracture is severe n requires surgery. Please go thru the report n let me know if the fracture is major is requires surgery. Can't it be healed without surgery.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

This will definitely require surgery if you want a good result as the fracture is involving the joint However to answer your second question this fracture may heal without surgery but the result will be compromised and may not give you good movements and you will develop arthritis of the wrist very fast and the pain will be constant if you don't undergo surgery Howvert opinion is given on the basis of the reports and may change after seeing the films and the meeting you personally So I would request you to make an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon well versed in hand surgery for a true second opinion