Bone fracture

Sir i got small bone fracture in my foot side ways while playing volley ball..i taken xray..in that it showed slight half inch bone fracture..so i went to dressing..ordinary one..total 25 days i kept it..after that i removed that and taken xray again..but it came as previous one...but now while walking i have little pain..but no swelling..my doubt is if it reduce the bone show like normal like no fracture?eventhough bone fractre cured is there any pain for certain period?

Dr. Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
consult your orthopedician for POP casting. So, that the fracture is immobilized and aligned and heals much faster . also surgery may be needed if it does not heal within 6-8 weeks.
Consult Orthopedician for POP casting and further management.
do not berar weight and walk on uneven surfaces. RESPECT PAIN. STAY HEALTHY
Dr. Lohith
Base of 5th MT fracture ideally requires plater, not ordinary bandage. It is important you consult Orthopaedic Surgeon for management. This may cause problems in future.