Boils/pimples on face
Facing problem of pimples/boils on face since long time please suggest any doctor for this who can help to cure this
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Cosmetologist 32 yrs exp Pune
Yes it need prolonged treatment for cure may be 3/6 month.You may visit us Wnho Clinic Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.