Boils on head
I am getting boils behind my neck whenever I eat chicken. Can you please help me as what I need to get rid of it?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Based on your description it looks like a superficial bacterial infection usually caused by staphylococcus aureus. Sometimes they co-exist with fungal folliculitis. Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and a precise treatment plan. Its also important to prevent their relapse once you have got it cured. A decolonization regimen suggested by your doctor will help.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala

Get rid of boils overnight