Boils on hand
I am observing boils on my hands. Don't know what it is. It is increasing slowly l. I am not allergic to anything.

Dr. Nagaraju D
Hair Transplant Surgeon 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

The picture u Sent is not clear.. Couldn't appreciate redness and boils u mentioned... Is it associated with itching or burning.. And history of exposure to any chemicals or dust or something that provoked....? Those above details along with clear pic is needed.. Please consult nearby dermatologist Regards and tc
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! Thanks for your query. The picture is not clear. Appears to be some allergic reaction.
See a Dermatologist personally
Avoid any self medication. Apply a damp cloth if it irritates.