Boils on body
I often get boils on body, usually on butt. After taking antibiotics it recovers but some days later it come again on different area. I change my antibiotics. But whenever I take antibiotics it recovers then after stopping it comes again after a week.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Based on your description of pain on the scalp it looks like a superficial bacterial infection usually caused by staphylococcus aureus. Sometimes they co-exist with fungal folliculitis and can be determined with more precision during a consultation. Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment plan. It is also important to prevent their relapse once you have got it cured. A decolonization regimen suggested by your doctor will help to prevent relapses.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.