Boils in my eyelid border

Hi. I have started getting boils( looks like heat boils) and pimples in between my Menstruation cycle.  This also happens at the border of my eye lids, which hurts. This time it in the inner  side of the eye lid. My eye has also swollen up because of that. What should i do to avoid these regular pimples and boils

Dr. Srinivas C

Maintain good hygeine and lose weight if on the overweight side. Have nutritious food and use antiseptic based soaps like soapex . Hydrate yourself well. wear loose fits and if cottons even better.
Hi If boils or pimples both are on face. so it is due to either hormone problem or heat problem. so you can use any blood purifier. so it can keep your skin healthy. second thing is there any Naturopathy center? you can take mud pack therapy, cold water therapy. at bed time wash your face with neem face wash. and apply aloe vera gel.