Boil type thing on penis
I have noticed a boil and on bursting it something like a black head or something came out what should I do ?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. how many of these type lesions are there? where exactly on the penis are these lesions? consult a dermatologist so that he can come to a diagnosis. seeing the lesion and examining is very important to come to a diagnosis. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.