Bodybuilding
Hi. Am sajesh 25 year old. My question Can you help me which is the good anabolic steroids available in india. And how to consume it safely. As am into bodybuilding.

Hi I don't recommend any steroid as these v horrible side effects in future. so take high protien diet should be balanced with carbohydrate enriched by Protien. U can add some supplement like Protinex or ENSURE still they v some pros & cons. So make a good DIET by a Dietitian for safety.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+200
Chat with a dietician
Don't take steroids they can harm your body and have side effects. Take healthy diet and consult dietician write me on personal chat for diet counselling

Bodybuilding workova routines Side effect of bodybuilding supplements Foods high in protein for bodybuilding