Body weaknesses
At times during my work(IT industry) or travelling, my eyes and body shuts out suddenly and comes back alive immediately even though I get enough sleep at night or day(due to shift patterns). At present it happens many times a day. What is the cause and cure for this?

Dr. Hithysh BM
symptoms are suggestive of shift work sleep disorder....where ur biological clock or sleep wake cycle is disturbed it s bettr to consult a physician for this disorder and also meet a psychiatrist to rule out narcolepsy!!
Hi, if possible try to avoid working in two different shifts. Your symptoms may be due to reversal of ur sleep-wake patterns. avoid beverages (coffee, tea), smoking before going to sleep & make sure that u sleep for atleast 7-8 hrs per day. If symptoms persists contact ur physician