Body Sensitive and Pains.

Dear Sir/madam,from last 2 year i have feeling whole body high sensitive to touch and sounds..i feel very sensitive touching to anything like cloths ,paper etc gives me shivers and pain especially feets and palms,i feel heat/burn sensation in my gums and teeths...i feel relief when i apply some cream to hands and feet so i can touch things..it feels terrible when the hands and feet get dried so am keeping on applying cream to my hands and feet., i have consulted 5 doctors i got everything tested blood test,thyroid,nerve conduction test,ct scan doctors said everythng was fine they ssid its just nerves weakness i have followed their prescription but nothing worked..i dont know what the problem is..kindly guide me whats the problem and what to do???

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Raipur

Dear client your case could be of pain hypersensitivity and a condition called Allodynia can see a good physio to get rid of it you will get definite solution...