My body vibrating feeling
Some time i am going to bed in night i feel my body inside near chest i feel like vibrating but day time is ok and also surfing back pain and neck pain what i do pls suggest.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, The vibrations that you are describing might be due to muscle spasms. If the muscles get over fatigued, they undergo tonicity which is often felt like vibrations. It is more common in eyes but can happen to any muscle. A good multivitamin supplement will help you. You can take Tablet Bi to Zed forte once a day which is a multivitamin and will help you a lot

Vibrating feeling in ear