Feeling like body shaking and earthquake
For the past 5 days I am feeling like earthquake and like my bed is being shakes by someone. It feels like when I walk, the ground is shaking. I also feel loss of thinking and felling like pain killer has been given. I feel like whole body is relaxed. Sometimes slight loss of smell and taste is there. Very slight. Also it can't be covid since I didn't sneak out of the house for past 90 days.

Hello sir. A few more details will be required to understand your problem and then to make a proper diagnosis and formulate a treatment plan.
Please take online consultation with a neurologist