Body proportions
Hello sir/ madam,                                I am a 23 year old guy. Some people always says me my head look bigger than my other body parts. How do I get rid of this problem
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Bulk out your shoulder and chest to put yourself in proportion. You won't be able to extremely alter your proportions by adding muscle mass, but you might able to get the right image by doing some exercise, and by having excellent posture. I don't know how well your posture is, but excellent posture gives the illusion of broad shoulders.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?