Body pain sports
I am a cricket player. I cant give time to do excercise due to hectic schedule. I play only for match i.e. once or twice in a month for full day. After every match i feel lot of body pain specially legs & shoulders. It is that bad tht i can't sleep on my any of my shoulder. Legs keeps on paining for weeks. It puts impact on next match while running. Specially portion below calf muscle pains. Please suggest me some remedy or pain killers to get relief. Also suggest whay kind of doctor i shud consult.

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

You should try and see some sports physician also you can check with your physiotherapist available for your team.. This could be because of number of reasons including simple physiological imbalances like low electrolyte intake by you during active sports.
Dr. Vikram Dwivedi (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Immediately consult a sports physiotherapist
Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Indore
Do regular stretching exercise for calf and shoulder U have to plan some gym sessions to do some strength training for muscles. And if it not working then go and consult a sports physiotherapist