Body Pain -

I have pain at several places - mid back pain, neck, area below left shoulder on back side; Crackling sound from knuckles and neck bones is very frequent; there is pain in sternum as well which doc had declared as costochondritis a year back. Should I consult a physician or a orthopedic doc ?
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Body Pain -

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. We need to examine you for cause of back pain...did you take treatment for costochondritis??...its better to consult an orthopaedician with all your previous reports as you need to be evaluated for the cause of it. .please have food rich in vitamin d and calcium like milk,cheese,fish, as it will help you ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?