Body pain during periods
I suffer from severe body pain at every month during periods. I get severe stomach pain, back pain and legs pain. I also get diarrhea. I don't want to take painkillers, so please can suggest me a substitute? I also had a sonography but nothing abnormal was revealed. Can you also please suggest me a diet and some exercises?

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

You should consult a ayurvedic physician. According to your Prakriti,some changes in  lifestyle & diet these types of complaints get resolved. Ayurvedic medicines like Ashokarishta and many more with panchakarma  will be helpful for you.