Body pain and joint pain
My work includes lot of travelling in motorcycle.. I'm facing body pain and joint pain.. Especially leg pains and back bone pain.. Did I need to do exercise to reduce this or what should I need to do???

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx R 46(Germany) Dosage -20drops with some water4 time daily six month. Report the practo S.k.ghosh.Practo.25.5.2016
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Exercises and working out will strengthen the back muscles. Ultimately, your body will be able to handle the stress and strain of riding the bike. So exercises for atleast an hour will reduce the pain and help you a lot