Joint pain

I m having pain in my ankle, wrist and above hip..it pains severely on bending..and its like spreading over whole body...first ankle then wrist then hip girdle and I'm feeling some stiffness in my fingers also..as I'm just 27 is it arthritis or something else..before 2 months I have intestinal wroms..due to which I had so much pain on left side of stomach and I went for Dr who gave me medicine for cleaning my stomach and parasite..then it cured but is it possible to worms come back and they cause this joint pain?

Doctor Answers (2) on Joint pain

Bhaskar R Bangalore | Family Physician
Your symptoms are do consistent with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Consult a physician for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, We understand your pain your condition. But however you say that there is pain in your ankle. If you belief that anything does not happen without a reason then there is a reason for your ankle pain too and we need to find out what it is and it is not possible on a forum like this. And yea there is a chance of recurring of intestinal worms for that reason You need to deworming yourself in every six months. For your pains kindly consult a orthopedician of your locality. Thank you