Body itch and infection
Itching was mostly near my genitals. When consulted a physician, it was fungal infection bcoz of the black spots near my genitals. He gave me ketoconazole soap and keto 4S cream nd terbinaforce, but that didnt stop the itch, instead whole body started to itch. Ketoconazole has side effect of decreased libido. Refer img

Dr. Srinivas C
It looks more like a dermatitis now. Follow up with your doctor for better management. Avoid harsh soaps Use moisturizers after bath. Levocetrizine tab at bedtime for 5 days will be able to bring down itching.