Body Hair Removal
I want to get permanent laser hair removal done on all over my body e.g. complete front torso, back, legs, hands, shoulders. Can someone who is practising this procedure share some details on where I can get this done and what the cost might me. I have dark skin.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Full body laser in men often helps in reducing hair thickness and density. However complete removal is not possible with the best of technology. Please choose any dermatologist who offers US FDA approved laser technology. Both Diode laser in SHR mode and NdYag give great results. Costs vary from clinic to clinic. Please contact a dermatologist