Body hair growth
Recently, I had huge hairfall. So I consulted a dermatologist. And he gave me medicines which includes one pill. Now, my body seems to grow little bit and also some new hair around eye brows. Is that due to the pill I am taking for hair growth? Is it anyway linked?

Yes... possible..Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
If you taking meds for hair growth, then its possible you getting hair due to meds.