Body balancing,talking
Suffering from mild diffuse Cerebral Atrophy from past 2 year as my mri reports suggest and due to which i have problem in balancing my body talking etc.

Hello there we understand your feeling ad your condition too. Cerebral atrophy is not very common condition that everyone come up with. It is unfortunate that you are facing this at this young age. It might have several reasons but then you should be on strict medications.and then you also need to have continuous follow uos with your doctor. All we can do is to wait and watch. Thank you
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please share the report sir